Hi Folks! Chickens are ready to go! Please contact me in order to schedule a time to pick-up!You can use the comment button below or email me directly.
- Steven- Your email bounces back! Please contact asap.
- Tim told me he doesn’t remember ordering from me (this is why I take deposits on large orders!) So I have one extra australorp up for grabs.
A few updates. We have the following chicks in stock now (see pics). I have been slowly acquiring these over the past couple weeks:
- 10 Australorps
- 6 Americaunas
- 5 Barred Rocks
- 4 Buff Orpingtons
- A few misc. including Jersey Giants and Cinnamon Queens.
All these chicks are healthy and growing fast. They should all be at 12 weeks in June.
I am still expecting the following order on April 10th:
- 10 Black Australorps
- 10 Americaunas
- 20 Cochins (a mix of black, white, barred, and maybe some others)
Here is our current list of customers. If you don’t have “standby” next to your name, you have a guaranteed order. “Standby” means I hope to be able to fulfill your needs, but have not yet order the birds and/or confirmed availability.
Any errors or changes… please contact ASAP. Can you please send me your direct contact information if I don’t already have it (Beth Casey, and Cheryl.. I have). Just reply to this post with your info, I WILL NOT POST IT ON THE WEBSITE, don’t worry. Thanks!
- Liz = 3 Australorps, 2 Americaunas. Deposit Received
- Casey = 15 Cochins. Deposit Received
- Beth = 3 Australorps
- Kimberly = 1 Barred Rock, 3 Americaunas
- Tim = 1 Australorp
- Steven = 1 Australorp, 1 Americauna
- Jeanne = 2-3 Americauna
- Cheryl = First standby to consider purchasing any leftovers