Well, I have finally got around to posting this update. This summer (and bleeding into Autumn), I finally finished the addition to the barn. This was subcontracted out (as there was no way I was going to undertake this project!), and my “Craigslist carpenter” was a bit on the slow side, but the price was right and it eventually got done.
Basic design was a 16′ by 16′ foot addition (with loft) and an overhang on the full length of the barn (now 40′). This will allow alot more goat hay storage… and other “sundries” I have collected which are now under tarps all over the place. Enjoy the gallery.